- The website www.performanceoutfit.com is owned and operated by the company “PERFORMANCE OUTFIT LIMITED”, having its registered office in the United Kingdom, 1st Floor (North), Devonshire House, 1 Devonshire Street, London W1W 5DS, tel: +44 203 514 82 90 (the “Company”). The Company is registered in England and Wales.
- Whilst the Company undertakes all reasonable effort to ensure that the website is at all times available and operational, the Company reserves the right to restrict or suspend access to or close all or any part of the website without prior notification. The Company shall not be liable if any page on this website is unavailable at any time or for any period. The Company does not warrant that the website is compatible with your computer equipment and/or mobile device.
- This website gives general information about the services provided by the Company. All information contained in this website regarding the services offered by the Company are intended for informational purposes only.
- The Company takes all reasonable steps to control that the information contained in this website is accurate and up to date. However, the Company cannot guarantee that the information contained in this website is error-free and/or fit for the user’s/visitor’s particular purpose.
- The Company reserves the right to amend the information contained in this website as well as the services offered by the Company without any prior notification.
Intellectual Property – Trademarks
- The entire content of this website, including images, graphics, texts, software, services and products constitutes the Company’s intellectual property and is protected in accordance with the applicable legal provisions and international treaties.
- The names, logos, trademarks, marks, illustrations, graphics and distinctive signs displayed anywhere on this website are owned by and/ or licensed to the Company and are protected in accordance with the applicable legal provisions on trademarks and intellectual property.
- The names, logos, trademarks, marks, illustrations and distinctive signs displayed on the “partners” section of this website belong to their respective owners.
- Any publication, copying, distribution, reproduction, transmission, downloading and/or any other use and/or exploitation of the website’s content, trademarks and distinctive signs of the Company, for commercial or other purposes, is by all means prohibited without the Company’s prior explicit written consent.
Personal Information – Cookies
- No personal information is collected on this website from the visitor/user who browses information about the Company’s services.
- In the event that the website makes reference to or contains external links/hyperlinks and/or advertising banners (including embedded plug-ins to social networking sites), which directly or indirectly give access to third party websites, the visitor/user shall be solely responsible for the use of such third party websites. The Company does not endorse and bears no responsibility for the content, accuracy, truthfulness, completeness and legitimacy of the information contained therein nor for the quality of the products and services provided by the owners of such websites. The visitor/user acknowledges that reliance on such information will be at his/her own risk.
- The use of the present website and its content is made at the visitor’s/user’s own risk.
- The Company shall by no means be liable against the visitor/user or any other third party for any damage arising by or in connection with the operation and/or use of the present website. The Company bears no responsibility for any temporary unavailability of the present website nor for any technical issues that may arise.